How to Buy & Sell on ello.ng
How to Sell on ello Nigeria
- Go to ello.ng or download the ello Nigeria App from Google Play or the App Store.
- Register using your e-mail and phone number (or do it via Facebook or Google). Make sure you are entering a correct phone number, so your clients could reach you!
- Make photos of your item. Feel free to make a lot of photos using your smartphone. Make sure they show your item in the best light.
- Press POST AD to advertise for FREE!
- Choose a proper category, upload your photos, and write a clear title and full description of your item. Enter a fair price, select attributes, and send your advert to review!
- Answer the messages and calls from your clients!
- If everything is ok with your advert, it will be on ello Nigeria in a couple of hours after sending to moderation. We will send you a letter and notification when your advert goes live. Check your messages and be ready to earn money!
- Do you want to sell Faster? Make your advert a Sponsored Ad using our Premium Services.
How to make your advert a Sponsored Ad using our Premium Services
Place a Free advert on ello Nigeria then select a Premium Ad Package according to your requirement to make your advert a Sponsored Ad.
Use Premium Services to get 50X more customers. Your adverts will appear at the top of the page and you will sell faster!
We have the following premium services: -
- TOP AD: Have your Ad appear at the top of the category listings for 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months or for 1 Full Year.
- URGENT AD: Let people know you want to sell, rent, or hire quickly.
- URGENT AND TOP AD: Have your Ad seen on the facat.ng home page and appear at the top of the category listings.
How to Buy on ello Nigeria
- Search for the item.
Find what you need using search panel and filters. We have loads of adverts, choose exactly what you are looking for.
- Contact a seller.
You may send a message to the seller on ello Nigeria or call them via phone. Discuss all the details, negotiate about the price.
- Take your item or order a delivery.
We check our sellers carefully, but it is always better to check twice, right? Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
- Leave your feedback about the seller.
Feel free to tell us about your purchase. Your feedback will be published online on the seller’s page and will be extremely helpful for other buyers.
Let us build a safe and professional business community together!
We are highly focused on the security and can solve any issues in short terms. That is why we ask you, kindly, to leave a review after purchasing. If you run into any problems with a seller, you can report us, and ello Nigeria Team will check this seller as soon as possible.
- Personal safety tips.
- Do not pay in advance, even for the delivery
- Try to meet at a safe, public location
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it
- Pay only after collecting the item
- Secure payments.
ello Nigeria provides Premium Services for those who want to sell and earn more. We accept both online and offline payments for these services. We guarantee secure and reliable payments onello Nigeria.
Remember you can contact us at any time at email@example.com should you require any assistance.